NDA application form 2021 for 73rd Regular Course, Nigeria Defence Academy recruitment application portal rcapplications.nda.edu.ng is now live.
Nigeria Defence Academy / NDA Application Form Portal for 73rd Regular Course 2021
If you want to join the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd Regular Course then you must know if the Nigeria Defence Academy Application Form 2021 is out. If the NDA application form is out, then we have created this guideline on how to get it from where else.
NDA Application Form Portal
NDA has created a new recruitment portal for the admission of 73rd Regular COURSE, now on this portal, applicants can purchase the application form for their NDA 73rd Regular Course 2021.
The entire process from purchasing application form to applying is possible on this portal.
For information, let us know that the rcapplications.nda.edu.ng portal has been specially prepared for the Nigeria Defence Academy 73rd Regular Course, which the NDA has also published on its official portal nda.gov.ng.
How to Purchase NDA Application Form from rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
It is mandatory for the candidate to register himself on the portal rcapplications.nda.edu.ng before purchasing the application form and can be proceeded only after registration.
The applicant has two options to purchase his application form, one is NDA Application Portal and the second is REMITA Retrieval Reference i.e. RRR, he can buy the application form by paying on both these options.
Steps to Purchase Nigeria Defence Academy Application Form
- The applicant has to visit the portal www.rcapplications.nda.edu.ng.
- After opening the page you have to login with the help of your user and password.
- Now the applicant will have to pay online, for which you have to click PAY Online.
After the transaction is completed you will be directed to the Remita online payment page, you will be directed to the confirmation page. Please note that transaction fees may apply
- Master Card,
- Internet Banking,
- Mobile Wallets, and
- Bank Branches
Pay at Bank Branch
- To make a payment through the choice of any Nigerian bank, login to the application portal, select ‘Pay at the bank branch’.
- The application will guide you through the rest of the direct payment process
- If you want to pay by your preferred bank then you have to select the option of “Pay at Bank Branch”.
Submit RRR (Bank Payment Code) 000000000000 to any authorized bank branch for your payment. After payment providers accept the payment, your account will be activated and you will be notified via email.
- You have to take a printout of the payment slip and pay it by going to your favorite bank
- Remember, keep your identity card with you.