There is a sea of space that separates business entities as you know them and their SME counterparts. Much of this space exists due to the differences in the available funds, which every company has to work with. To fill this gap, many commercial banks are now offering easy-to-access loan packages to SMEs. Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash is a special loan package designed by the organization for businesses in Nigeria. This article contains everything you need to know about their loan.
What are the allowances for Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash?
The highlights of the Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash Loan are:
- Immediate access to loans of up to 5 million
- The easy repayment plan is spread over 6-12 months
- Interest rate of 2.5% per month
How can I apply for a Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash loan?
Follow these steps to apply for a loan:
- First, dial * 909 * 44 # or enter your personal, enterprise, or online Stanbic IBTC mobile application or internet banking and choose EZ Cash.
- Provide all required details. Some of these include the amount you want to borrow and the likely repayment period
- If you are eligible, a credit assessment is performed to confirm it. If successful, they will present your interest based on your current risk points and loan term.
- Read the loan details and, if OK, click Accept. Remember that if you have defaulted on a specific date, your consent is included to be charged to your payment account. Additionally, you will need to provide your debit card details.
- Once you accept the terms, it will be instantly credited to your account.
How can I repay a Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash loan?
Paying is easy and not the job you do. Once the loan has expired, you will receive a message about a pending payment, then your account will be charged. To make a payment, make sure the full amount is in your account on the day of payment.
However, you can also choose to pay before the due date. To do this, contact your Relationship Manager or call 07003333333
How do I qualify for the Stanbic IBTC EZ cash loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you must have an active Stanbic IBTC Bank account of at least 12 months. Also, you must be over 18, but under 59, and have no death test history. After all, your credit report should be fine.
How often can I borrow from Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash?
There is no limit to the amount you can borrow. As long as the total amount does not exceed the maximum limit, you can borrow everything you need.
What are the factors that determine my loan limit?
The maximum loan amount must be determined by your monthly income. However, if you have already obtained a loan, important information such as how quickly you will repay is also taken into consideration. This also applies if you currently have outstanding debt.
Is there a charge for Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash?
This loan comes with the following fees:
- Insurance commission of 0.35% on the amount borrowed
- Value-added tax (VAT) of 0.05% on the loan amount
- Management fee of 1% on the amount borrowed
What happens if I don’t pay back the loan?
If for some reason, you do not repay the full amount credited to your account as a loan, interest will only be applied to the amount withdrawn.
This Loan is a profitable and easy loan. This ensures that you are not short of the necessary funds to support or grow your business. Most importantly, you can avail of this loan from your USSD Stanbic IBTC mobile app and from the convenience of your phone.